Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Homework is my favorite :) . . . . . . . . . . . . :/

It was a beautiful summer day. The sand warm beneath my feet, the ocean waves crashing over in the distance. It was inviting me, promising me a cool dive. I take that invitation.

Long analogy short, basically I drown.

What is the water?

Yes, you guessed it.

Homework.

Evil, vile, disgusting, hideous, *insert nasty word of choice* homework.

I am drowning in it and I can't swim. Analogy or not I really can't swim so to have this fear of water mentally and in reality really is not good for my health. I need one day without school (weekends do not count) to go over everything without stressing about time.

School was suppose to be fun this year but no. Classes are fun. The people are great however the homework isn't. So is the backpack I carry. It's heavier then last year which isn't cool. So here I am ranting about my stupid, pathetic homework life. My love life is fine . . . I don't have one so yeah, it's fine. My social life is picking up . . . kind of. And my personal life is good, no drama so perfect. Well wait . . . the prank was a little dramatic so my personal life is 95% good.

Why am I writing about this?

Well I'll tell you it's because that is all I can think about right now. Homeowork, homework, homework. Yes I misspelled the first homework and I don't even care. That is how much I hate homework.

Drowning in paper, pens, pencils, and books,
Your ranting, red-in-the-face, little asian,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment