Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 5: What song inspires you

I have many songs that inspire me. Some with words others without. However here are a few of my favorites. Warning: I listen to a wide variety of music from soft, classical to loud . . . not so screamo but hard metal. 


You're Making It Come Alive - My Favorite Highway


I can listen to this one over and over again. I just love it. 


Sound the bugle  - Bryan Adams

The lyrics speak for itself. 

Jane Zhang - Wo Yong Suo You Bao Da Ai


Favorite Chinese song. Ever. Love it. It is the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. Literally. 
Here is the rough translation of the lyrics: 

The breathless whisper of a single verse
And loneliness blossoms within my heart
The shimmer of a single dream
And my world is undone
The memory of a single tenderness
And the sting of love reignites my wounds
In the moment when a single tear falls
All hatred becomes a distant blur
I can love you with all that I am
But even this cannot return you to me
From now on I will live as a shadow
Forever in the past...



No comments:

Post a Comment