Tuesday, March 20, 2012

What to do, what to do?

I have so many decisions to make. . . .  so, so many.

It's literally drowning me.

I love writing. So much. I want to get better and to get better . . . you have to write more and spend your time doing it.

I can't write and do my medical stuff.

I'm taking EMT right now at MATC and I love it!

After the class, if I pass the state test, I can work in the emergency room.

While doing that I want to write. But both takes time.

I could take both. Get degrees in both my passions.

But I'm going to kill myself and is it really what I am suppose to do.

I have to choose.

But how do you choose between your two loves?

How do you choose between the two things that make you happy?

I could be a nurse who writes. Or a writer who does nursing on the side. Or I could be a nurse who likes to write. . . .

I don't know. I want both. So badly.

I want to write a book. I want people to read my writings and say "Wow!" But to do that I need a degree in writing. I need to get better.


I want to help people. I want to comfort them. Cry with them. Empathize with them. I want to heal. I feel this is my calling. To do that I need a nursing degree.

What to do, what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment